Please note, due to the COVID-19 global pandemic and restricted mobility, all IDCAaudits that require on-site visits, must be reserved minimum 90 days in advance.
COVID-19 Cloud Impacts & Predictions
🕑 60 MinsFREE EVENT
Hosted by IDCA Chairman
Everyone talks about cloud. Everyone works in the cloud. Be it public, private or hybrid cloud, cloud is the future. But what are the key ingredients of managing a robust and secure cloud environment? And how has the cloud industry been impacted during the COVID-19 pandemic? What does the future hold for the cloud?
- Have commercial cloud providers proved their worth during the pandemic?
- What about the companies that required an immediate surge in their loads and capacities?
- Did the commercial cloud deliver the promised quality of service “on-demand”?
- How about the companies who had purchased certain cloud capacities but decline in their business forced them to not require those capacities?
- What has been the performance of hybrid cloud or private cloud platforms as compared to the public cloud?
- Is there a skill shortage in the cloud industry? What are some cloud security myths or valid concerns?
- Is cloud migration a big challenge?
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic affect cloud providers in the years to come?