Please note, due to the COVID-19 global pandemic and restricted mobility, all IDCAaudits that require on-site visits, must be reserved minimum 90 days in advance.
Efficiency Audit and Certification
DATA CENTER AUDIT
Audited by Certified IDCA Auditors
Data center efficiency audit will entail a comprehensive assessment and evaluation of the true efficiency vulnerabilities and capabilities of the data center under review. IDCA data center efficiency audits will involve the assessment of the following elements:
Areas Covered in this Audit
- Data Center Power Efficiency
- Data Center Cooling Efficiency
- Data Center Architectural and Structural Efficiency
- Data Center Building Materials
- Data Center Operational Efficiency
- Application Efficiency
- Platform Efficiency
- ITI, SFI, Site Efficiency across the Topology map
- Data Center HR Management Efficiency
- Data Center Regulations and Policies Efficiency
"Efficiency criteria: effectiveness across the board"
Efficiency Efficacy Rating
For the Data Center Audit, the effectiveness, ability and value of safety and security of the organization’s Data Center is measured and an EER® rating is provided.