Please note, due to the COVID-19 global pandemic and restricted mobility, all IDCAaudits that require on-site visits, must be reserved minimum 90 days in advance.
Availability Audit and Certification
Audited by Certified IDCA Auditors
Application availability audit will entail a comprehensive assessment and evaluation of the true availability vulnerabilities and capabilities of the application under review. IDCA application availability audits will involve the assessment of the following elements:
Areas Covered in this Audit
- Application Availability
- Platform Availability
- Compute Availability
- Application Resource Availability
- Application Redundancy Management
- Application Budget Availability
- Application Feasibility
- Application Documentations, Policy and Oversight Availability
- Application SLA and OLA Enforcement
- Application 3rd-Party Availability
"Gauging Application availability in full spectrum"
Availability Efficacy Rating
For the Application Audit, the effectiveness, ability and value of safety and security of the organization’s application is measured and an AER® rating is provided.